Tuesday, September 30, 2008

White out for Girard

I know it is not smart to look to future games when you should be focused on the current game, BUT ... I would like to start looking to the fan support for the Girard Game. This is to be their homecoming and I am TIRED of being other teams homecoming game. I would like to see fan support and have EVERYONE in attendance, who is supporting NW, show up dress in White to match the teams Away Jerseys. This show of solidarity will help the TEAM BELIEVE they deserve to win and will will.

On that same note I would like to begin working for a Black out game for Senior night against Warren. This would be a great send off to great bunch.

1 comment:

Dawn Camp said...

Great idea Coach! We'll do our best to find something white for our family to wear! By the way....GREAT GAME LAST NIGHT!