Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mothers Day

I want to announce my intentions to hold the first annual Mothers Day. I am going have a Saturday with the players mothers only. Just YOU and ME for a couple of hours. I want to talk with you about what we are doing here with your boys. I want you to have the opportunity to ask questions you may not be able to ask or get answers to from the men in your life. This will be open to ALL mother, or female guardians, of Northwestern players grades 7 through 11. You have been with the program for at least one year and you deserve my time.
The date and the time are still to be announced. I am hoping to serve a meal to you (Mrs Carr in the HS has offered to help with this). Any help or ideas are welcome.
Sincerely,
Coach Shaw

1 comment:

Big Ben's mom said...

Coach Shaw,
I think your Mother's Day idea is a good one. If you need any help with fixing food or other stuff, please let me know. I would be happy to help. Big Ben's Mom